Mines and Cisterns
This last tank was transformed with the closing of the aqueduct into a cantina and has been the private storage room of the sisters of S. Patrizia until 1952. After many years of research we have discovered the special quality of this product: it was a wine made from eggs from Vesuvius and aged under a layer of tufa. From this process, the product take the name of Tufello. The wine is now made from eggs from Campi Flegrei and the area around Vesuvius.